Thursday, July 24, 2008

Elvis Is Rolling Over In His Grave

I am a bit of a Facebook addict. While looking around on a friend's FunWall this evening I happened upon a bizarre video, and I wanted to share my thoughts about it with someone. Lucky you for reading my blog.

I do not endorse this video. I do not even recommend watching the whole thing (I couldn't) - it's just too disturbing. (I wish I knew how to edit videos and just shows clips.) For some reason, I don't think the "King of Rock 'n' Roll" had this in mind when he was performing this song. Is this what his legacy has come to?



P.S.- As a general rule, I am not anti-figure-skating. The performers are talented and certainly have more physical stamina and discipline than most people, but if you are a woman trying to figure out why it's so hard to get guys to watch figure-skating with you, really think about what you just watched and then I think you'll understand why. I mean, really...

2 comments:

Jenni said...

That is really strange. I like pairs skating, individual skating, but group male skating is just disturbing. So very odd and can I say 'wrong'.

Anonymous said...

I really didn't know what I was getting into there. I tried to watch the whole thing, but I just got too embarrassed to go on.