Tuesday, February 2, 2010

It's Decided.

My roommate is planning to move closer to the garden where she works, and I am finally ready to get my own place. I am hoping to find an "affordable" studio in Manhattan at the end of March. I've begun exploring neighborhoods (in-person and online), emailing friends for any leads they may have, and figuring out the finances of it all. The neighborhood I am currently fixed on is Washington Heights. That is subject to change, but after taking a long walk around the Ft. Tryon Park area I decided it is a neighborhood I would be glad to consider. We'll see what happens.

More to come...

1 comment:

CharliesAngel said...

How exciting!! I always wondered if you would want to move to Manhattan...

How's the job? I feel like we need to catch up in person!

-Emily